Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- A self assessment kit for candidates to assess their skills and knowledge
- Competency conversation kit for candidates to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for candidates to provide additional evidence
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don't forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|FNSINC401||Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry|
|FNSACC511||Provide financial and business performance information|
|FNSACC512||Manage budgets and forecasts|
|FNSACC513||Manage budgets and forecasts|
|FNSACC514||Prepare financial reports for corporate entities|
|FNSACC516||Implement and maintain internal control procedures|
|FNSACC517||Provide management accounting information|
|FNSACC408||Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry|
|BSBITU402||Develop and use complex spreadsheets|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
If you require RPL Kits with comprehensive benchmarking, please contact us for a quote.
- This qualification will include the pre-selected units as listed above.
- Upon request, we can develop additional elective units that are not currently listed.
- If you wish to make any elective changes, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- Please note that any elective changes involving units that are currently unavailable may result in additional charges to cover development costs.
- Please note that the quantity of units delivered will correspond to the number of units included in the training product on training.gov.au