Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All our resources include audit assistance. For more information, please visit https://caqaresources.com.au/pages/quality-assurance
If you receive a non-compliant outcome for a product that we have provided, please contact us as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the audit feedback. If the issue arises from our resources in the form that we supplied them to you, we will assist you to overcome the objection, including helping you to explain how the resources do comply with regulatory requirements, or making necessary rectifications to the resources. If the issue arises from changes that you have made to the resources, any action will not be included in the price of the product, but, if you wish, we can help you at our usual rates.
- Assessment information
- Assessment tools such as:
- Assessment plan template
- Formative and summative assessments, activities, questions, and projects
- Observation report
- Third-party evidence collection agreement
- Third-party evidence collection tool
- Evidence summary sheet
- Validation, mapping and unit information
Yes. We do provide these resources at additional cost. These resources contain:
- Learning material to support training
- Pre-assessment tool
- PowerPoint presentation
- Session plans
- Classroom notes
Yes. We confirm our resources are most up-to-date as we regularly monitor training package updates so we’re first to market with RTO training materials and assessment tools that support changes to a unit of competency.
Yes. You can customise them to meet the needs of your learner cohort and delivery mode. The training resources are provided in Microsoft Office files. All our resources are provided as unlocked copies.
Yes, you can pre-order the resources.
Simply visit the Pre-order collection on our store and place the order.
Please note that the pre-order individual units will be delivered three months after your payment has been received and pre-order qualifications will be delivered up to six months after your payment has been received.
Please contact us if you are unable to find the resources you are looking for. We are happy to provide you with the timeline and quote.
No. The self-study guide contains references and links for students to read additional information related to their units of competency or course and as additional support to the learner guide.
We provide a comprehensive learner guide as a separate document.
- Materials supplied are on a “one-off” upfront payment model. Once you purchase the training resources, you won’t have to pay other ongoing fees.
- The licence agreement is unrestricted. Once purchased, you’re allowed to continually reproduce, edit, and use the material on an on-going basis.
- Training and assessment materials are editable so your RTO can modify, amend, and adapt these resources as you see fit.
- You may upload your training and assessment materials on your own Learning Management System (LMS) or send them out to students in any secure method.
- You’re free to print your training materials for distribution to your students.
- CAQA Resources retains all intellectual property and related materials that are developed or produced. The title, copyright, intellectual property rights, and distribution rights of the CAQA Resources training and assessment materials will remain with the resource developer.
- These training and assessment resources were created for the use of education and /or training provider/personal.
- CAQA Resources does not provide the right to resell or use these resources for other organisations or personnel.
- RTOs are expected to customise the documents and adapt the materials to suit business requirements and assessment models.
- The RTO is responsible for ensuring that the training materials are contextualised and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and other compliance documents.
- The RTO is responsible for making sure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- The price of these training materials includes a rectification assistance guarantee that applies only if training and assessment materials supplied in the form provided by CAQA Resources fail to comply with any regulatory requirements, you may reach out for rectification assistance for no charge.
- This rectification assistance only applies to audits conducted by an official registered body such as ASQA.
- Additional rectification assistance fees apply to training and assessment resources which have been found non-compliant after the original form has been modified.
- You must submit the audit report to [brand] as proof that the resources were found non-compliant. We will not be able to assist you without the official audit report. Submit the required documents as soon as possible to give us sufficient time to complete the rectifications.
- A minimum of 15 business days’ notice is required to resource and complete updates to assessment tools.
- Once the order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- After payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business days for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed, we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- We will send you a copy of the license agreement to sign within 1-2 business days.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days (exception is pre-order products). Please refer to our website for more details regarding pre-order delivery timeframes.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
- We work on a “first-come, first-served” basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalised, and all required information received.
- Any delays to these steps by the client may result in longer delivery timeframes.
Contact Us Today!
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the "Contact Form" below and one of our consultants will get back to you within one business day.
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.