Our learner guides contain everything you need to begin training your learners.
The learner guides have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don’t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
The learner guide meets training package criteria and is developed in a logical order. Formative assessments within the learner guide help VET trainers and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved. The trainers/teachers can then adjust lessons/sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support accordingly.
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning guides to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our learner guides we identify the requirements of the training package/accredited course and collect feedback from industry.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning resources demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.