Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
- A self assessment kit for candidates to assess their skills and knowledge
- Competency conversation kit for candidates to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for candidates to provide additional evidence
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Donƒ??t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
|Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
|Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace
|Solder electrical wiring and circuits
|Apply knowledge of automotive electrical circuits and wiring systems
|Install vehicle lighting and wiring systems
|Repair wiring harnesses and looms
|Install ancillary electronic systems and components
|Test and repair basic electrical circuits
|Diagnose and repair spark ignition engine management systems
|Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems
|Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
|Diagnose and repair instruments and warning systems
|Diagnose and repair charging systems
|Diagnose and repair starting systems
|Diagnose and repair ignition systems
|Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems
|Apply knowledge of petrol and diesel engine operation
|Diagnose and repair electronic body management systems
|Develop and carry out diagnostic test strategies
|Inspect and service engines
|Communicate effectively in an automotive workplace
|Diagnose and repair electronically controlled steering systems
|Depower and reinitialize hybrid electric vehicles
|Remove and replace electrical units and assemblies
|Install basic ancillary electrical systems and components
|Overhaul charging system alternators
|Overhaul starting system motors
|Inspect, test, and service batteries
|Read and apply vehicle wiring schematics and drawings
|Diagnose and repair network electronic control systems
|Diagnose and repair vehicle dynamic control systems
If you require RPL Kits with comprehensive benchmarking, please contact us for a quote."
- This qualification will include the pre-selected units as listed above.
- Upon request, we can develop additional elective units that are not currently listed.
- If you wish to make any elective changes, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- Please note that any elective changes involving units that are currently unavailable may result in additional charges to cover development costs.
- Please note that the quantity of units delivered will correspond to the number of units included in the training product on training.gov.au